Wednesday 14 March 2007
Why all good things come to an end??? Me lo chiedo anch'io...

...Honestly, what will become of me?
Don't like reality,
it's way too clear to me
But, reallly
Life is daily
we are what we don't see
we missed everything daydreaming...

...Travelling I
only stop at exits
wonder if i'll stay
young and restless
Living this way I stressless
I want to pull away when the dream dies
The pain sets and I don't cry
I only feel gravity and I wonder why....


...well the dogs were barking at the new moon
whistling on a new tune
hoping it will come soon
And the sun was wondering if it should stay away for a day
'til the feeling went away
And the sky was falling on the clouds were dropping and
the rain forgot how to bring salvation
whistling a new
hoping it would come soon
so that they could die...

Labels:

 
posted by serena at 20:11 | Permalink |


0 Comments: